Hi there! I am glad you are here.
I'm Ali. I have been an ICU nurse for over 25 years.
I entered the nursing profession after my sister, at the age of 13, was diagnosed with cancer. I feel like I practically grew up in the hospital and I wanted to help people like my sister.
Many years later I get diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder. As you might guess, I wanted to know why these things happen and how to regain and maintain optimal health. This started my path onto the natural health and wellness journey. I want to know everything!
Some of things that western medicine doesn't teach or consider that I've learned about:
- our food, what they spray on it, around it, and what they feed it.
- specialty labs
- micronutrient deficiencies
- gut health, the microbiome
- food allergies and sensitivities
- hormone balance
- sleep as a healing modality
- meaningful connections and relationships
- infrared saunas
- IV nutrition
- lasting effects of trauma
- mindfulness/meditation practices
- movement for achievers and the chronically ill
- advanced testing for cardiovascular disease
I feel like I have a lot of information to share and I would be honored to assist you on your healing journey.
Other things I love:
SCUBA diving, skydiving, riding my Peloton or working out with Peloton, hot yoga, doggies....all doggies but especially my 2 Bichon's, PJ and Pinkie.